America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Monday, October 04, 2010

Wool. It's what's for dinner.

Well.. figuratively speaking, because right now it is our primary source of income and puts food on the table... Sorry to get so commercial on my readers but this is a legitimate venue to promote the new 100% merino wool base layers which are now in production for us. We have done a complete re-design of the apparel, making it form fitting, with longer sleeves and torso, and in 5 colors and 3 sizes. ETA is end of October. I have some prototypes which I'm wearing and I dont want to take them off- so comfortable and they look pretty damn good as outerwear- I'm not hiding mine under layers.
In the mean time, please help yourself to one of our prototype merino wool (blend) skull caps, only $15 while supplies last. Fits perfectly under your helmet, your hard hat or your Jason mask. and.. Now you can look just like The Edge did 15 years ago. When the new ones arrive later this month, they will be 100% merino wool and cost more. Next year, they will be in five colors too. Here's a picture of me modeling one of the prototypes. I know what you're thinking: "He's more handsome than I remember, the devil."




No comments: