America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Working for the weekends!

Not sure about most of you out there, but I am limited to riding only on weekends ever since DST... My road bike is covered in dust these days, but the cross bike is loads of fun on the very technical paths in the Big RiverWatershed, where three of us became a little disoreiented last Saturday- going in circles trying to find our way out of the forest. If the weather is nice, I plan to do it again Sat and/or Sun. Want to try it? Meet us at 9:00 am on Route 3, just south of I-95. We roll off at 9:30. We do not ride at race pace, this is a fun ride and we always re-group every few minutes. You will need an orange vest! Write me with questions: reiscotools at yahoo dot com.

1 comment:

Zoo said...

I agree bout DST, it sucks!