America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ride No 11: Spin Class again

Another boring chart.. until you enlarge it and realize that holding an average heart rate of 167 for 80 minutes non-stop isn't so easy. I flirted with 185 and 186 bpm a few times there. Getting primed for the Long Beach Circuit Race! I'm registered in the masters race for 10:00 AM Feb 25th. SAME COURSE as the 2007 Tour of California's final stage, later in the day. Here's the course profile, map and stuff of Long Beach.. This race course should make the Jamestown route look like a pile of puke..

2 comments:

pembedeniz said...

Good luck!

IMA said...

Thank you! I will need it! Will post my results here when I return.