America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Monday, October 01, 2007

Road Rash Update

Pulled the last of the soggy scabs on my fore arm and shoulder OFF this morning.. after bathing of course or why else would they be soggy? Yuck. Seems the only thing really holding them there was some hair. Ablarge scab is left on my kneecap which will take at least another two weeks to heal completely- it's kind of deep. Since crashing on Sunday September 16th, I've ridden the bike twice. Once on a spin up/down the bike path last week, and again yesterday for a little over an hour. Actually pushed myself a bit yesterday, rode tempo the whole time (210 w avg) and it felt like I was friggin time trialing.. Legs feel fresh but weak. Have also added 3 pounds since before my trip Turkey. I'm up to 168-169. I may grab the bike at lunch time and ride to/from work the rest of the week. Kind of miss it, but not that much. I don't enjoy the morning chill.

No comments: