America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Friday, November 14, 2008

Who wants to do a Spring Training Camp!?

in TURKEY!! Serious. I'm setting it up.

Update. This is not a joke. Flights from Boston are about $1000, but I expect there to be promotions in the spring. I am looking to have base at either the seaside town of Mudanya, which is close to tons of spectacular roads that I'm very familiar with, or at an all inclusive resort in Antalya, which will cost more and be quite luxurious. We've been to a few and never been less than astonished at the quality of the food and the amenities. I don't know the roads as well, but Antalya has the added benefit of being warmer in April (think Florida), and having more local attractions like rafting and mountain bike tours. The bottom line is that I am definitley going, same as last year, and probably for two weeks straight. One week in Mudanya/Bursa and one week in Antalya. I came back from Turkey last year in very solid form. Think about it. This idea will develop more if people show me some interest. Otherwise, I suppose I'm on my own, which is fine and dandy. I'd rather share the experience though!

4 comments:

solobreak said...

Dude, we all saw Midnight Express...

IMA said...

That was not unexpected. Allow me to better inform
inform you. The film is a gross exaggeration. With programs such as "Oz" and films such as "Shawshank Redemption" and real life places such as AbuGraib and Guantanamo Bay, you're really reaching dude. You're banned from the training camp.

Anonymous said...

Don't try to smuggle anything out in your tubes.

Trust me.

Billy H

Il Bruce said...

I may sign up for the weather and food. Screw the bike riding. Feh.