America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Monday, September 17, 2007

Bob Beal Criterium 2007: Video is Live



2007 Bob Beal 30-39 Criterium from Murat Altinbasak on Vimeo.
Here's the video from the Bob Beal Criterium, as promised. The crash is somewhere in the 8th-9th minute (in slo-mo too), if you want to wind ahead.. Also some footage of the aftermath, cleansing my wounds at the car with dear wife. If she wasn't there with me, I don't know what I would have done.. As I said to her on the drive home.. STILL better than a good day at work!
Also notice: When you're through here, I've posted some cool pictures from our recent trip to Turkey, at the other blog: www.amerikanturk.com
Thanks for looking/reading/watching.

6 comments:

JB said...

Ouch. Good luck with a quick recovery!

solobreak said...

So do I owe you a 40? I didn't have my glasses and never saw the TT times. I was right around your target of 6:31. Hope you heal up fast.

Anonymous said...

what'd i tell you about racing whilst drunk?!?
tl

IMA said...

Thank you JB, Solo.
Anonymous, whatchouctalkinbout?

Anonymous said...

well, you first raced drunk at wells ave last year, dropping your waterbottle (vodka bottle) while riding at the front of the field. since i was riding beside you when you did it, i had to give you a hard time about it. i'm just glad i wasn't riding next to you this time! remember: you booze, you bruise! tl

IMA said...

Aaaah. TL. You got me. I saw you had a bad day in the road race.. so did I.. Got you on video brother.. If I wasn't so banged up I'd see you at Wells this weekend. Maybe the one after for sure.. Miss that place. Of course I'll be totally out of form by then, at this rate. Today is day no 4 off the bike. I suck.. Can't fathom putting my kit on over these huge scabs!