America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Whose Nightmare is this?

I keep thinking about what a nightmare this situation has become for me and the family.. Then I come to my senses when I consider that Father is the one who is really living in a nightmare right now, and then I want to punch myself and jump off the nearest bridge for being such a pussy.
If I knew that I would live for another 40 years, I'd happily split them 50-50 with my father. We'd go into the dark together, 20 years from now.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Il Bruce said...

You are there. It is heartbreaking, but do your time and make you peace with your father.

I was unable to do so with my mother and it haunts me to this day.

See ya on the road.

Bruce