America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My coach..

..is in Peru for nine days.. presumably answering my e-mails with his Blackberry. How about that? I had this wicked frightening dream last night, which included among other displeasures.. reading a newspaper obituary of the guy and feeling really sad and isolated about it. Let me tell you, it's awesome to have a person you can bounce questions off of any time you want.. Anyhow, when I awoke, I didn't know where I was, or what day it was.. and at once felt relieved and happy that it was just a dream. I need help with disciplined training. Todd's no nonsense approach and the training program he tailors for me every month, makes a huge difference, if not for results, for motivation, enthusiasm and the satisfaction of knowing I'm doing everything possible, as correctly as possible in order to improve. I have four hour fixed gear rides scheduled for the next couple of weekends! Wish me luck. Anyone selling a fixie?

2 comments:

solobreak said...

If you really want to impress me, build and oversize like a bike and ride that for four hours...

solobreak said...

"an"... I need to type slower...