America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nutmeg Crit

35+: 30th of 110+ starters (81 finishers) Just couldn't get up there.
30+: DNF- quit with 5 to go after 20 minutes in 7 man break- unable to breath due toe cramps that were centered on my back/kidneys
Pro-3: Finished 56th of the 111 man field (90 +/- finishers) minor cramping in the final laps.
Tomorrow: Three crits at the Whaling City Cyclone. Please, no rain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi murat - give us a look at some of the lovely power tap numbers and graphs from the races. Interesting to see the m30, when you were in the break. good to see you you are rethinking the races. if you have a target race, it's hard to give your best when you realise there are 2 more races to come.

Kieran

IMA said...

My numbers are not impressive, especially when you consider my weight, believe me..
In the Nutmeg 30+ break, the duration was 17 minutes and the watts only averaged 241 (264 normalized) This was my 2nd race of the day. In contrast, I just returned from Ninigret where my CP5 was 319, CP20 was 262 (297 normalized) and CP30 was 254 (289 normalized)
I wasn't in the break, but I did a lot of bridging and gap closing, which sometimes took an entire lap.