America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010 Mystic Velo Criterium

It's going to be an interesting day of racing for me tomorrow. Success will be measured by the frequency with which I taste puke. When was the Blue Hills Classic? Two weeks ago? That was the last time I raced and since that day, I have ridden to work a couple of times. Today marks the 10th day that I have not touched the bike. If I go to Ninigret Park tomorrow and race, you will find me tail-gunning at the back of the field, probably with teeth clenched as I give it everything I have. Then afterwards, I'll probably do the pro race for good measure. The fatigue of home buying is so much more than I imagined (this time).. Anticipating the day we close and all of the thought, the fretting, the research, the money needed.. All of these things have made it impossible to have the time, the desire or the strength to train. Wish me luck tomorrow- it will hopefully be the beginning of my next three week build.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: