America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Waiting is Torture

We are at our wits end this week. The goal of making an offer to purchase a home, is to close the deal and get the keys, right?. We have been engaged in this process since February. Closing is supposed to happen Friday! BUT it's still not finalized or scheduled. We're dying 1000 deaths in anticipation. The amount of energy this requires is nothing short of immense.

Add to this the stress of selling millions of dollars of contracts- or I should say- the REQUIREMENT of making these sales- while my job hangs in the balance, and you have another ingredient necessary for a nervous breakdown. Contractors are in no hurry to make buying decisions, and again, the burden on me to continue performing while I wait, is impossibly difficult. Imagine a photo finish at Nationals, where you're required to start the next race while the officials decide if you're the winner. Concentration and focus escape me. Understandably I think..

Top it all off with the inability to train on the bike properly for the past couple of weeks due to the paralysis of waiting and it's clear that lighting my fuse is not a good idea right now.

All I need is one win at work and to close on this house and I can get back to feeling human again.
God help us.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: