America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Friday, May 25, 2007

Still using the Polar software!

I can't help it. After three seasons of data accumulation, looking back at the history is pretty damn convenient and informative. Now I have the Powertap's "PowerAgent" software, which is horrible. It can't execute a simple click without choking for about 5 seconds. I tried to upgrade to PowerAgent 7, but that failed completely. I have a few more days of trial period left with the WKO+ Cycling Peaks software, which is marginally better than the PowerAgent. Maybe I'm just not used to it. Not terribly interested in blowing another $75 to buy it. That said..
I just looked at my mileage for the season, to date, and here is how it compares to years past, Jan1 thru May 25:
2003: 573 miles
2005: 685 miles
2006: 1029 miles
2007: 2151 miles
Training time:
2003: 49 hours
2005: 49 hours
2006: 55 hours
2007: 133 hours

3 comments:

Kieran said...

hi murat

try again with poweragent 7 - its not bad

k

IMA said...

Kieran,
I'll download it again and try. It didn't work the first time.. Kind of just froze up so I reverted back to PowerAgent 5, which is weeeaaak.

gewilli said...

do you have the power link software?

it is like soooooo old school but almost more functional.

Make sure you have the latest Java updates on your computer. The first time i put the PA7 on the lap top it died. After updating the Java, no problems since.