America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Hour at the church

Tonight I think I'll go meet the big boys at the church on Route 12.. It's been a few months.. and back then those guys were really putting me in the hurtbox. My training program has been so badly derailed with illness this past week or so, that I just want to do what I feel like doing, for one day. I'm racing at Mystic and Keith Berger, and a recovery day tomorrow will suffice. The way I'm built.. and it's probably a mental thing.. I feel stronger after a hard day than I do after a rest day. Legs might be a little sore, but I feel stronger. Besides, I could use some cameraderie. The solo commutes are getting oh-so-boring. 

2 comments:

Il Bruce said...

DOn't get blowed over.

It's nasty in Cranston @ 4:45.

IMA said...

Ended up being quite nice and balmy out.. Only five of us on the "A" ride. Where is everyone? I had to take a detour after 40 minutes anyway to get home in time.. I'm on a short leash