America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Friday, August 17, 2007

Too many races?

So not including the always well attended Wells Avenue Criterium, we have five events in our area this weekend. Word on the street is that the Norwell event is hurting for participants, or else.. Looks like the Hilltowns race has filled up nicely. Hills.. I'll have plenty of hills to climb in Turkey in about 10 days. If there's one thing I miss on the PT, it's the Polar's altitude graphing. I indian-gifted my Polar HRM to my brother this summer, warning him in advance that I may want it back one day.  
I'm about to embark on a travel day in CT. Oh joy.
Threw the bike in the car after riding to work, in case I decide to take a two hour lunch ride while I'm out there. Explore some of the inviting side roads which I've driven past all summer. 

2 comments:

solobreak said...

Don't worry, the word is that the next generation of Power Tap will incorporate Garmin GPS technology. So save your pennies.

IMA said...

Better work with my current PT wheel!