America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays from Bisikletci

2009 GP of Cross Day 2 (Goddard Park):
If you want to join me on any of my epic winter weekend rides, reach out to me at: murat at weebike dot com. Come on, it's time! 90 mile rides in January pay huge dividends in May.
Also, I am offering a $5 store credit to those who register at www.WeeBIKE.com. Use it towards one of our many wool undergarments, base layers and tights. (I'm wearing the tights right now- they are the perfect breathable base layer under my work clothing) Anyway.. I update accounts once a day so please allow 24 hours for your $5 store credit to appear. This is the same merino wool that old Solobreak and the entire M1 Racing-WeeBIKE and ArcenCiel Racing Teams are using.
Have a safe and happy Christmas everyone.

No comments: