America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Murat's Fleet of Bikes: Look, epx and Fuji

The latest addition is the Fuji, purchase second hand last fall. The epx has been resurrected with new handlebar tape, replacement wheels, new derailleur, new chain etc (but who knows if the frame is solid after being t-boned by a car last summer) I might have the courage to use it for time trials but that's about it.. The LOOK bike replaced the epx.



1 comment:

pembedeniz said...

Mostly all the chıldren have some memories about their bikes.I hev just one.I tried to rıde a bike, but ıt was a disaster for me.My first and last experience.
I admire people who can rıde.Everybody says that riding is a great feeling.So happy days for you with your bike and your riding experience.