America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, March 22, 2007

One hour outdoor spin class today

Click to enlarge.. This winter riding is not for me.. Much rather do a spin class.. But character building is important so I did what I could today and hooked up with Ben Corbalis of our Union Velo team for a brisk spin around Attleboro. Knowing the ride would be short, I kept the heart rate high and stayed in the little ring..
Another dangerous incident during the ride.. (Recalling the Sunday before at Wells, I took a drink and re-caged my bottle, only to see it fall to the ground and almost take out Thad Lavalee and others. So embarrassing.. Thad asked me if I was drunk or something..) Well today it happened again (though I managed to grab the bottle in time), and the culprit isn't my poor hand-eye coordination.. It's because the little tab at the bottom of the carbon cage is broken.. Better have a warranty, LOOK.

1 comment:

funai said...

Yeah, my cage broke during a race last month too. You'd think a cage with a $50 MSRP would have a warranty... but in the case of SCOTT USA you'd be wrong. They warranty their bikes but not their cages. Personally, I hoped that a $50 water bottle cage would have lasted more than 14 months. And if it didn't last, I'd have hoped that they'd replace it, especially after shelling out thousands of dollars for bikes and accessories. I was wrong. Too bad for Scott. Thankfully, my new team hooked me up with Specialized bikes and gear. They care about the riders and take care of them.