America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Friday, March 16, 2007

Ride from Union Cycle on Wednesday


With the approaching bad weather, I went out of my way on Wednesday to get a good ride in.. So on my way back from Boston I went to the Union Cycle bike shop in Attleboro to meet some team mates. Only one showed up, surprisingly.. Everyone cancelled on the spin class citing Daylight savings and nice weather, so I figured there's be more than a few Union riders there. At any rate, Jose and I did a good tempo ride, hit a few rolling hills, and had a smashing good time. On the one steep hill you see on the chart, I used the big ring and reached my limit near the top. (Didn't know where the top was!) Felt pretty good overall.

No comments: