America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Friday, February 29, 2008

Nerves

I am stoked with adrenaline for this Sunday's event. Although.. It suck balls racing in the cold, even if it's a mild 38-40 degrees. To those who wondered, yes I've been stretching very carefully before my big effort rides, for a few weeks now. I've always stretched before racing. Stretching before a 3 hour endurance ride is new to me though. I always thought it was more important to stretch after such a ride, than beforehand. The insoles I installed recently seem to be helping too, though I don't like that my shoes are now kind of snug. I am due for a new pair I think.. I've had my blue DMTs since summer of 2005. They're a little tired, and on their fourth set of Speedplay cleats.
Sunday.. I can't wait. How many days before cross season begins?.. Not nearly enough, I'm afraid..  

No comments: