America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Co-Sponsor Signs on to the Millwork One team

I won't name the company right now, but I'll say that they are a partner company of Millwork One which fabricates solid surface materials such as Corian and Zodiaq. When they received the offer from me via e-mail, they didn't hesitate, the check's already in the mail to me. Smart move- buying into the racing project of a very big customer (Millwork One). They've just guaranteed their future as a sub contractor for MIllwork One. What goes around comes around.. As a woodwork project manager in constant need of reliable suppliers, vendors and sub contractors, this makes certain buying decisions rather easy.
If only I could say the same for the limited reach of this blog! Unfortunately for me, everyone and their brother rushed over to join the NBX Bikes team this past fall, and it's as though they're giving everyone free kits and free bikes and free herion or something.. Fine and dandy! but where's mine? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Christopher Dale and Jim Peters to death- like brothers to me and I hardly know them- and I do so want to look like a pack of Viceroy cigarettes (tongue in cheek! don't anyone cry!)... but somehow when love comes to town, it always forgets to knock on Murat's door. So here I am with a new title sponsor, new team apparel, cash in hand, and no one to share it with yet. Oh well!
Does anyone know how to reach Tom Officer? He's old, wise and FAST. We remodeled a bunch of Coach Stores together about 7-8 years ago.. we're both former mill rats. I believe he can be persuaded.

No comments: