America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Need to do a better job of...

..getting to bed by 10:00 pm! I often get carried away with the many personal projects I am managing, often keeping me awake past midnight!
..laying out my clothing and loading my backpack the night before I plan to ride to work. I lose so much time running around looking for gloves, booties, keys, wallet, socks, whatever.
..getting to work on time! the above two issues have a huge impact.. though generally I get to work earlier on days when I ride the bike in- I tend to jump out of bed more enthusiastically. No surprise there, eh?
..recruiting people to the Millwork One racing team! I'm still an army of one! It's true I will be ordering enough clothing to cover 4-6 people.. no need to be impatient or rush things.. but where the heck is everyone? Does every team out there cover ALL gasoline and ALL entry fees? Man alive, it's like herding cats.. Should I just start winging jerseys around at the next training race to whoever will take them? No, but I hear that this has worked for others. Maybe Millwork One should be a WOMEN"S TEAM! We'll see..

1 comment:

nhrider said...

You did say that you were looking for Masters & Juniors. Maybe you should widen your search?

Just a thought?