America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I've Changed My Mind!

I'm not going to stop posting here! This is where I speak my mind about things.. I will post to both the new blog (http://www.m1racing.blogspot.com/) and to this old blog. Difference being, the M1Racing blog will be tailored as a destination suitable for any of the team's sponsors, family, friends or anyone else who we need to avoid offending.
(There was a time when all of my sponsors were listed and linked here. That ended last spring)
I have changed the address of Bisikletci.. to www.bisikletcimurat@blogspot.com just to eliminate my former association with Union Velo.. and because I want to stop embarrassing them with my foot-in-mouth disorder.. Interestingly, many readers seem to Google "union velo blog" in order to find me. No worries.
To those of you who I've reached out to recently for support or participation in the new Millwork One team, AND who have replied to me without leaving me hanging: eternal gratitude. Thank you for being a good sport and communicating, even if it didn't interest you to become involved... To those who blew me off and couldn't be bothered to reply: You suck balls.

A different matter: To the one former team mate who thought enough of me to reply and wish me well with my new team after reading my e-mail notifying everyone that I was moving on: Thanks a million, Campignone! Everyone else, I'm a little hurt, but I wish you the best that life offers, to enjoy in good health and happiness. Please keep in touch.

No comments: