America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good things are happening

I just did what should be considered perhaps the most anal retentive move ever.. I RENEWED MY LICENSE for 2008, while it's still 2007.. Yes, not only did I have $60 burning a hole in my pocket.. and not only did I want to get my hands on the $30 coaching manual ASAP.. but the new Millwork One Racing was officially added to the Genesee Valley Cycling Club as an affiliate team on this date ..meaning that I could renew my license online, choose my new club and choose my new team. Much cooler than it sounds.. Many thanks to GVCC president Todd Scheske for making this happen for us so effortlessly. Good things are happening. Here's a screen shot of my USA Cycling account page:

1 comment:

Il Bruce said...

Bike club politics can be a pissah.

Good luck with the new venture.

I have formed a splinter sect to get away from the benevolent behemoth that is a 1000 member bike club. Trying to keep it fun w/o the politics. I hope MW1 is fun. I think that is why we ride bikes. I'm not sure anymore though.

Peeps,

B