America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ASTANA again!

Here we go again! No I'm not referring to Astana's 3rd consecutive stage victory at the Vuelta... I'm talking about the Union Velo Blog having yet another entry by Yours Truly, while the majority of our club/team shows apathy. Hey, maybe it's me, I don't know. This site wasn't created so that I can just talk about myself... but until some other members start contributing, complaints about the content will be dismissed completely. Enough said? This little site could be a lot more engaging if there were about 5 or more people willing to post a weekly article or race report.. I will persist no matter what because I firmly believe that in a year or two this 'blog is going to be very popular with the New England racing community... Mark my words.
"Things are going well for the team," said Paulinho, hailed as Portugal's best prospect since José Azevedo. "We've won two stages with Alexandre (Vinokourov) and now we're going to try to win this Vuelta." Read the complete Velonews report by Andrew Hood

No comments: