America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bob Beal Masters Weekend, Tom and Vino

Union Velo will have a total of four riders in competing in this weekend's Bob Beal Masters Weekend event: Michael Shireman(40-44), Steven Senne (45-49), Kurt Loell (45-49), and myself (35-39). Looks like I'll be all alone in the 30-39 field... kind of like at Wayne Elliot. Where is everybody? Rick? Rick? Jay? Michael?

Online registration was supposed to close at 10:00 pm tonight, but has been extended to 9:00 am Thursday. I signed up at exactly 10:00, thinking I missed the cut. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Hey how about that Tom Danielson and Vinokourov today?!?! Does Tom seem to have a beer gut? No surprise that Vino took time on Valverde.. It was inevitable. Right now easyodds sports betting give Vino 1/4 odds and Velverde 37/20 odds of winning the final GC. Whatever that means. If I were a betting man, I'd be "all-in" on Vino.

2 comments:

Zoo said...

Glad to see Vino is racing again, who's he racing for now?

IMA said...

Astana!