America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bob Beal RR and TT Result

Kurt Loell in RR: 38th
Steve Senne in RR: 27th
Murat in RR: 17th (woo-hoo 4 points!)
Mike Shireman: I looked for your name on the results and didn't see it there! Did you race boss?

More RR details later, after the crit is over. Time Trial results were not posted when I sped away to get home, so I'll see how I did tomorrow morning before the crit at 12:00 noon. For now I'll just leave you with my pathetic TT result of 7:15 (using nothing aero whatsoever). I'm wringing my hands wondering if I beat ANYBODY with that time. Average heart rate was 182, and the sight of those two pylons at the finish was such a relief that there were tears in my eyes... But on the bright side- I almost caught my 30 second man, and no one caught me! Not even the full aero/disc/helmet dude who started a minute behind me.

No comments: