America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Monday, September 11, 2006

Michael Andelman: Topsfield without any top gears

Topsfield was grand. I felt grand. My three plus (retail) grand bike broke which was not quite grand. Yes, my derailleur cable, misspelled and tattered gave way to forceful shifting. In turn, as mentioned before, the cable snapped, leaving me to contend with fast speeds in a 39-14 (39-12 was not an option due to metal against metal grinding). Pedalling at 155-169 rpm kept me in the frayed cabled frays of the pack along with my non-responsible decending.. with five laps to go, I dropped back from thepack and drafted the wheel support vehicle until I was "yelled at" by offficials. Yet, another official; her name is Sandy said, "Honey, finish." And I spun spun spun along to the finish
In Dead Last but not Abandoned,
Michael D. Andelman
avec broken frame and all..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard this guy made a movie about Gavin Mannion. Does anyone know where to find it?