America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The one-two Astana punch: Kazakhstan Rules!

Very happy to see two guys from an unlikely country, dominate a European event in Spain. Also happy to find a crumpled up $10 bill on the Cranston bike path this morning on the way to work... (I too, fisted the air) Rain forced me to drive home, which is why I keep a car at work and one at home... Nothing but rest for me until Saturday morning... May the sun god Apollo prevail. This rain is a real buzz-kill.

A group of riders evade a media motorcycle during the 17th stage of the Tour of Spain cycling race between Adra and Granada September 13, 2006.
(SPAIN)13 Sep 2006 REUTERS/Victor Fraile

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

great shot....

I want to see the perspecitive of the motion camera?

still filming after the low speed crash