America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My car doesn't suck (again)!

New tires have made it so whisper quiet.. Been running snow tires all summer. Decided to sacrifice them instead of premature replacementation in the spring. They were cooked anyway. Who's going to Ninigret tomorrow? I want to show you my new tires...
Funny.. on Saturday, team mate Michael Andelman sees my wrist band before we race and says:
"You going to wear that thing in the race?"
"Damn straight I am."
"I was going to wear mine too, dammit"
"It's the coolest thing.. get in on the ground floor, be one of the pioneers"
"Duly noted, wish I brought mine too"
"Don't be a weenie, I have a spare in the car you can use"
"Is it clean?"
"It's cleaner than it's gonna be when you return it"
"Umm.. okay. What color is it?"
"Forget it. Get your own."
"Bitch."
Okay I made some of that up.. the last part.. most of it actually... all but the first three lines.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who won the the contest you had naming what was going on at the academy. I think the prize was wrist bands?

IMA said...

Someone with the "nhrider" identity won it with a contribution tot he contest on my other blog, Amerikan Turk. Still waiting for his mailing address!