America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back on the rollers, and another video

I can't do more than 20 minutes without requiring a break.. or else the twins go MIA.. Ugh. This weather sucks. Two full days off the bike since Wells. Plenty of sleep too. Feel fresh! Spun the rollers tonight with an avg HR of about 125. Not quite a workout, but stretches in between the 20 minute sets really felt good. Looking at Saturday's weather report and it says a high of 42 ??? WTF! I wanted to do the P-3 and the 35+.. Might just do one of them, depending upon how late I decide to sleep in the AM. Should I record video again? Will I escape scrutiny at the start line? Will some weenie say something to the officials? I hope not.. As I've told others, the camera is more secure than any water bottle or bike computer. Hopefully it all works out and I deliver you some more good footage from within the pack. Check back on Sunday.. For now, here's a vid of one recent ride home from work. Kind of lame, but I offer it as a salute to all those who leave the car at home and get to work on their own "power" ;)

No comments: