America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

GVCC Classic

My five or so readers might want to know: I got my ass handed to me in Sunday's race. If they had a 35+ race, I might have had 1/2 a chance.. They did 40+ instead.. so I had to try the 1-2 race. Out of over 40 starters, about 18 finished. Guess I'm not the only one who needs to "turn down the suck knob". Results
My buddy Todd got 7th.. Judging from the times, the small field was pretty much shattered at the end..

2 comments:

nhrider said...

Don't worry about it Murat. It's still early in the season. For the Cat 5 at Turle Pond there were 82 starters and only 27 finished. I had a chain malfunction...

IMA said...

I dropped my chain in Sunday's race too..(inwards) Did yours break? I was lucky enough that my trusty Dura Ace FD scooped it back on without any problem. It doesn't feel early in the season.. On this date last year I had about 23 hours of YTD training. This year's YTD: 85 hours, which took until June 15th in 2006. Weird. I should be flying this year, but instead I feel like I'm in a death spiral. Over reaching.. Wish I knew how many hours others have YTD.