America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Monday, April 30, 2007

I've hired a coach

No more riding my ass off just because the weather is nice, and then resting only on the rainy days. No more "winging it" when it comes to training frequency, duration and intensity. No more "racing my way into fitness".. No more fooling myself into believing that I have it "all figured out" just because I started started racing 20 years ago. Time for a serious gut check.. 
I have selected a coach who I believe will get me out of this death spiral, straighten me out and have me flying straight. I'm cautiously optimistic. And yes, this also means I am getting myself a power meter too.    

2 comments:

gewilli said...

maybe i should sell you mine ;)

Tarik Saleh said...

Dude, don't do it. Spend the money on good coffee, some 300 dollar italian kit and a pair of hincapie looking oakley's. All you have to do then is get kitted up and sit outside on a folding chair drinking coffee, you will get faster instantly.