America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

2007 NBX Criterium Masters 35+ Race Footage Video is LIVE!

Recorded June 23, 2007. This is different. No fancy music. Just lots of Murat's brain droppings. AND!: video from the finish too.. Hope you'll like it. I will embed this when I get home, unless gewilli or solobreak offer to do it for me before then. Surely I can trust them with my log-in information..

6 comments:

jay robbins said...

sweet vid, the commentary is a nice touch

IMA said...

Thanks j

CTodd said...

That was funny. Dig the commentary.

JB said...

that was hysterical! nice work, and congrats on the new 5-min power PB. those aren't easy to come by!

IMA said...

Thanks ctodd.. Do you want the Hartford crit videos from the pro race? I can't mess with them since they're MOV files. Quicktime sucks. (for me it does)
jb: thanks man. Saw your blog, btw. Glad to see it. Thanks for the link.

gtveloce said...

Nice work, Murat. Very interesting (if flat!) circuit. I used to race on a crit circuit here in Sydney (Australia) that was old Army land with the concrete thick enough to support a tank, so it was probably pretty similar in feel to your airstrip circuit. What camera did you use? I presume it was clamped to your bars?