America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Nutmeg Criterium Video 2006

This is a very short clip of the Nutmeg Criterium in Walnut Hill Park CT.. this is either the 30+ or the 35+ event. I did quite poorly last year, finishing in the 30s and 40s overall. It goes without saying that I intend to do better this weekend. Keeping an eye on the weather forecasts though.. I won't pre-reg until I know it's gonna be dry. I can't embed from work, but if anyone else wants to, feel free.  http://vimeo.com/206866
How'd you like that wind last night on the ride home, Ge?
It's funny how my HR while riding to work is in the 120s and riding home it's around 100. Says a lot about where we want to be, eh? This morning, only one green light out of about ten intersections. This happens mostly on rest days where I'm putzing along.. just miss the greens by about 5 seconds. I did not race Ninigret last night, though originally I was intending to. Too tired. Need rest and sleep. In fact, I went to bed right after dinner last night, like around 7:30. What a difference a few extra hours makes. I actually don't mind being at work.

1 comment:

gewilli said...

Wind was great... Peter (old PVelo guy) went booking past me at the base of the hill there on the EBBP... just as i was finishing re-loading snack for the passenger,

booked like a mad man chasing him...

made up ground on the wide open spot but i was effin nailing it... even with the tail wind my avg power for the morning and evening was at 233 including both warm up and cool down and the loss of intensity cruising around the city being all defensive and sh!t...