America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

America's #1 Balance Bike Destination
America's #1 Balance Bike Destination

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Real quick..

..then I'm off to CT for the day. Yesterday sucked. I drove five hours overall to CT and back, returned to the office late, didn't get on the bike until 6:15, didn't have enough time to do my whole training program.. so I omitted about 1/2 of the tempo ride at the very end. Hill repeats are hard when it's 90+ degrees out. Man.. I weighed 162 when I got home.. I'm still 163 this morning, so still dehydrated a little bit.. Killed another squirrel on the way to work too. Came from out of no where. It's weird how the tear of flesh transmits up through the tires, wheels, handlebars.. to your hands. Sorry little guy. Bad timing. My personal coach and long time friend Todd Scheske took a win up in Canada the other weekend:
In what was a text book team race, Todd sealed the deal in Kitchner. Wayne rode good tempo on the front early on and Mike and Todd attacked relentlessly the second half of the race. Finally Todd broke free with two other riders and smoked them in the sprint. Mike attacked the chase group to finish 4th and Jason took the field sprint for 12th.

No comments: